Senior Care Program
Senior Care Program is a fitness and wellness center that caters to mature adults 50+ offering a comprehensive fitness facility designed exclusively for mature adults. The program also includes a physical/occupational senior care therapy program to help relieve pain and address functional limitations.
YES!!! We accept Traditional MEDICAID & MEDICARE / HMO PLANS
The goal of the Senior Care Program is to:
- Improve the health of the aging
- Lengthen independence
- Improve overall fitness
- Increase Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)
- Improve the quality of life of each of the member
Our Physical Therapist is experienced and skilled in working with a variety of conditions, including:
- Lower-back Pain
- Recovery from Joint Replacements
- Cardiac Conditions / Hypertension
- General Muscle Weakness
Members are progressed according to their abilities and given home exercise program to continue, upon discharge. This also helps the fragile become stronger.